Shopping with baby πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Sunday, April 02, 2017
konnichiwa yurikachan desu~!



Doing groceries or shopping with baby alone is not easy as it seems to be.I do have a baby car but I find it hard to use while carrying a shopping basket and a baby carrier which I am not comfortable with when picking something from the lowest part of the rack.Also whenever I wear him during grocery, I'm always thinking weird stuffs like baby might fall off or baby might be squished by me - I'm a plus size and first time mama by the way.

Good thing that Japan is "baby-friendly" . I don't know with other countries though, its just that most of the time there is something or a facility that babies can make use of. Just like this baby cart which Ethan sometimes hates because he can't see me. Most of the department stores have this kind of baby carts which a 3 months old and above can use.


A post shared by Yurikachan (@yurikafoundit) on
Baby faces other people / front facing cart (most of the time they have this )


A post shared by Yurikachan (@yurikafoundit) on

baby facing you - its our first time using this type that baby will be facing you which is I think much better so they won't get grumpy everytime they can't see you.

There are also carts for 10 mos to toddlers that are most of the time only available in malls or supermarkets (but saw it in one of the drug store near us). These colorful carts are equiped with toys so your toddlers wont get bored while you roam around. Since Ethan is only 7 months he can't use them so here is Baby Jewel enjoying her ride. 


 ( thank you sarah and family for sharing 😘)
Aside from the carts, there are lots of facilities that are really useful for people who have a baby which will be my topic on my next blog. 

See how convenient it is even though you are bringing a baby with you. Japan sure does love making convenient stuffs. So, if your are going to visit Japan with a baby. Don't worry, you won't get stressed out worrying about them. Enjoy~😘




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.